Missed our Clubhouse chat this week, or a snippet of the engaging & lighthearted conversation that arose? Here is a quick break down:
Choose products that YOU love.
– When you love something, you don’t have to sell it. Clients will see and feel real excitement for a product. When they do, they will know that you’re being genuine in recommending it to them.
Expensive products vs every day prices.
– If you want to meet the needs of all your clients, it’s important to offer products at different price points. More expensive products can take longer to move, but some of your clients will appreciate those options.
– Having products at different price points can also help show that your every day prices are affordable and accessible for most clients.
Showcasing your products.
– Include one or more sample prints with your digital practices to showcase your images and give customers a high-quality example from a professional print lab.
– Have samples of your products in the studio. This increases the value of your work because it builds a personal connection with clients and highlights your professional expertise.
– Clients will want your products more if they can see and interact with them for themselves.
Select products for varied sessions.
– Make sure you include products that work with different types of sessions so that you always have something to offer clients. Sessions where you shoot a lot of images are great for prints, but they are also good opportunities to offer targeted products. Maternity shoots, senior pictures, newborn sessions, and weddings are especially ideal for picture albums, cards, and announcements. Family sessions, major birthdays, and milestone shoots are excellent for large wall prints and framed prints.
The most important thing is to SELL WHAT YOU LOVE! As long as you take pride in your work and the printed products you offer, your clients will appreciate and value you, your work, and your business.
Join us at 11:00 am CST every Tuesday for more Tog Talk tips and insight from industry professionals!